Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chapter 2

One of the most important services i feel that the internet offers and that the chapter talks about is e-mail. I think that e-mail is one of the most popualr forms of communication. It is a great way to keep in touch with long distant friends and family. When using e-mail you have the opportunity to send files, powerpoints, pictures, music,etc. The annoying part of e-mail is all the spam you can recieve, but now they have programs to filter the span from your e-mail.

Since my last posting i have found some interesting websites to use when i become a teacher. One of the most interesting sites i was researching was sites on virtual field trips. I think it is a good approach to involve and interest students in a lesson, instead of the basic lecture.

Something i would like to share with my fellow students is Dance Marathon. Everyone should consider getting involved next year. I will be on my feet for 32 hours this weekend. I am a 2nd year dancer and i am so excited but nervous. It is a great cause for Childrens Miracle Network! Also if anyone wants girl scout cookies there will be a troop at Kappa Delta next tuesday around four!!!

No comments: