Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Post 0

I use technology a lot in my life. My prior experience with it ranges from every day electronics like televisions to computers. I would say that i am pretty good with technology and if there is something i do not know i can figure it out quickly. I am on my laptop everyday, maybe even too much. I probably wouldn't know what to do without technology.

In this class i hope to learn ways to teach using technology. I think it is a fun and different way to catch a classes attention.

I think that using blog as a learning style is different and fun. Kids today seem less interested with school and more intrested with electronics and video games. Getting kids to complete an assignment through the internet is a fantastic idea! I have never used a blog before but i like it better than turning in a written assignment!

1 comment:

jgentile said...

Jenny,

Part of technology is a term known as "usability." It refers to how user friendly a website or piece of software is. Your blog is a bit hard to read because of the colors you chose. What do you think? Favorite colors are a good place to start with picking site colors as long as the colors help the user get what you are trying to deliver. Thanks for your thoughts. Lets have a good semester.