Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Chapter 8

Chapter 8 is about security issues, ethics, and emerging technologies in Education. I am going to take a second to complain about viruses and how i hate them and have at times wanted to throw my computer out the window. In the past couple of years there have been many programs to prevent viruses and have seemed to work, these software programs have destressed me with my computer. The chapter also talks about student-teacher websites, which i think is pretty cool. The teachers have ability to access information and use government-sponsored sites. It would be something i would look into as a teacher.

I am kinda sad to be back at school. Spring break was a lot of fun and the beach was amazing! But i am excited for our last four classes and hope i will learn lots of new things! 

No comments: