Monday, March 31, 2008

Final Post

This class has been very imformative for my future teaching career. Many of the concepts were like the ones i learned in my computer class from last semester, however this class showed me how i can use different computer programs within my classroom and with my students. I enjoyed making the powerpoint and doing a interactive story, that is something i would definitley do with my students. I also was very fond of inspiron, this program is very fun and creative and i can see myself having a hay day with it.
Over all i enjoyed the class. It was rough trying to get up for class but once i got there it was fun and entertaining. Mr. Gentile is a very energetic teacher who cares about his students. This was probably my favorite class of the semester and i will take away many new thoughts and ideas from this class.

No comments: